Publisher of the site
This website is published by:
THE FEDERATION OF TOURISM FOR WALLOON BRABANT
Avenue Einstein 2 - 1300 WAVRE - BELGIUM
Telephone: +32 (0)10 23 62 17
Responsible editor: HERVE CHAMPAGNE
78 Porte de Lorette
4600 Visé - Belgium
+32 (0)4 379 69 97
Host of the site
- The user of the www.waterlooandbeyond.be website acknowledges that he/she has the skills and the means needed to access and use this site.
- The user of the www.waterlooandbeyond.be website acknowledges that he/she has verified that the computer configuration used does not contain any viruses and is in perfect operating condition.
- The Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant endeavours to provide verified information and/or tools to users, but it cannot be held liable for any errors, lack of availability of functionalities and/or the presence of viruses on its site.
- The information provided by the Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant is given as an indication only and does not exempt the user from additional, personalized analysis of such information.
- The Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or current validity of the information published on its site. Consequently, the user acknowledges that he/she uses such information under his/her own responsibility exclusively.
- The Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant cannot be held liable for any direct or consequential damage resulting from the impossibility for the user to make use of the site.
Data processing and freedom
The user is particularly informed that, pursuant to the Belgian law of 8 December 1992 on privacy, the information that he/she communicates via the forms present on the site is needed to respond to his/her requests and is intended for the Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant, the party responsible for processing such data for administrative purposes. Private data that we request, marked with an * (Surname, first name and e-mail address) are necessary to process your requests and/or orders. Should you fail to to fill in these mandatory fields, we will not be able to process your request. These data can be used to inform you of new activities.
Right of access and correction
The user is informed that he/she has the right to access, interrogate and correct his/her private data, entailing the right where applicable to have such private data corrected, completed, updated, locked or deleted when they are inaccurate, incomplete, unclear, out of date or when the collection, use, communication or conservation of such data is prohibited. By addressing a dated and signed written application to the Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant - Avenue Einstein 2, 1300 WAVRE - Belgium, anyone justifying his/her identity can obtain written communication free of charge of private data concerning him/her and, where applicable, correction of such data that may be inaccurate, incomplete or irrelevant.
The user also has the right to oppose processing of his/her data on legitimate grounds and to oppose the use of such data for commercial canvassing purposes. The user can oppose this use for promotional purposes at any time by sending a written request to the Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant - Avenue Einstein 2, 1300 WAVRE - Belgium.
Security of processing of private data
The Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant undertakes to use its best efforts to protect data of a personal nature and particularly to prevent their being deformed, damaged or communicated to unauthorized third parties.
Any question or disagreement pertaining to the collection and processing of private data should be addressed via the post office or by e-mail to the following address: Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant - Avenue Einstein 2, 1300 WAVRE – BELGIUM.
The Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant undertakes to respond within a brief, reasonable amount of time.
The general structure and the software, texts, animated and other images, know-how and all other elements composing the site are the exclusive property of the Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant. Any total or partial representation of this site by any person whomsoever, without express authorization of the Maison du Tourisme du Pays de Villers is prohibited. The presence of hyperlinks on the site of the Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant does not mean that F.T.P.B.W. exercises any control over such sites, nor that it assumes any responsibility for their content.
Applicable law and competent court
Any dispute pertaining to the Federation of Tourism for Walloon Brabant website is governed by Belgian law. The courts of the judicial district of Nivelles shall have sole jurisdiction.